Friends of Brook Park: World Beneath the Pavement

A living blog and composting archive of updates, fun announcements, crucial reports and other wonderful information for new volunteers, recent participants and stalwart supporters alike!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sponsor Harry in a Triathlon!

Dear Friends,

As you know, I have been working hard to stop the water theme park on Randall's Island and to preserve this rich resource for all New Yorkers.

This Saturday I am going to be in a triathlon for the cause, and I need you to sponsor me!

Even just $1 a mile will go a long way to helping our lawyers push this case through to victory for all of us.

Please make a donation at:

http://preserverandallsisland.pledgepage.org

and to learn more. (And to see a picture of me at the only other triathlon I have ever done!)

Please pass this on to your friends and family and colleagues with a note.

Our goal is $1,000 in one week.

I will be thinking about you and your support as I run, bike and kayak the approximately 19 mile course.

Sincerely,

Harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home